LADIES IN ICT SUMMIT 2019
The High Tech Centre for Nigerian Women and Youths is organising a 5 days Summit meant to bring together Young Women from Tertiary Institutions from across the Country to a camping experience where they can be exposed to learn about ICT skills, Entrepreneurship and multiple income/diversification opportunities across Nigeria.
Features of the Summit includes:
- Hardware, Online Business and Marketing, Internet of Things (IOT), Networking & Cyber security
- CISCO Academy certificates per participant
- Renewable Technologies:
- Solar Panels Assembly and Production
- Biogas Digester Manufacturing
- Tech-Entrepreneur Skills:
- Cosmetology, Headworks, Fashion and Designs etc
It is guaranteed to be a well packed and insightful event, set to boost the talents of our Ladies in ICT
Other details are as follows:
Venue: Obasanjo Space Research Centre, formerly NARSDA, Airport Road, Abuja
Date: 22nd of July to the 26th of July 2019
Time: 10:00 am daily
For further enquiries please contact: 08034241874 & 08137066789 for more details.