Women ICT Summit and Leaders Forum
The roles of women who are leaders at various levels in national development cannot be over-emphasized, as they champion the enhancement of younger generation if put in the right perspective and direction of what is expected for sustainable growth. The effect and or, impact of the Internet and ICTs as a tool for the development of our society and communities are unquantifiable. Hence the need for us to continue to empower our women especially leaders who can take up challenges of sustainable development at rural communities for the overall achievement of not just actualizing the Millennium, but the new Sustainable Development Goals (M/SDGs) and the Change Agenda of our dear country.
The workshop, themed “Engaging Women and Leaders on Business and Entrepreneurship Opportunities in ICTs for Community and National Development” has special sessions and hands-on experience for the participants
Who to Attend: The workshop hosts female leaders and women who include
- the Top Female CEOs & Functionaries at Federal and State Ministries,
- Wives of National and State’s Assembly Hon. Members and Clerks,
- Wives of Commissioners, Local Government Chairmen, Councilors and
- Women Leaders of Political Parties the Supervisors
- Female Officials or Directors of Relevant Ministries/Departments/Agencies across all States of the Federation and the FCT.
- All women from ages 18years and above from the public, organized private sectors and all works of life
Dates: 28th – 30th September, 2015
Venue: Sheraton Hotels and Towers, Abuja and the Librarian Registration Council, Abuja
Registration Fees: N 87,500.00 for Leaders and
N 55,000.00 for other Women
For enquiries, please feel free to contact us at 07069426334, 08038228787 or send us an e-mail through email@example.com
follow us twitter on @htcwy and facebook on High Tech Centre for Nigeria Women and Youths