WOMEN’S TECH WEEK
Women’s Tech Week Featuring: Women Leaders Forum (WLF), Women in ICT Summit and the International Girls Day. This is holding in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment (FMITI) and Raw Materials Research and Development Council, Maitama -FMST.
The event is slated to hold from Monday the 18th to Thursday the 21st of November, 2019 with the Theme: Production, Marketing and Investment: Women and Technology Know How with Sub Themes:
- Production and Localisation of Indigenous Technologies
- Marketing, Competitiveness and Globalisation
- Investors Prospects, Pitching and Product Capitalisation
- Skill Acquisition Training (Shoes, Bags and Belts Making) to inculcate Industrialization amongst School Girls.
- Use of Internet of Things (IoT) for Biz -Tech Developments.
- Protection of Girls in Schools and Communities through Community Policing.
- Keeping Safe Online
Details are as follows:
- Arrivals and Welcome Cocktail by 4pm at the Open Pavilion, Raw Materials Research & Development Council, Maitama, Abuja on Sunday the 17th of November,2019
- Opening Ceremonies with celebration of International Day of the Girl Child and Panel sessions on the 18th of November at the Block C, Conference Hall of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.
- Parallel Plenary/Panel Sessions and Training Workshops on Women Leaders Forum and Women ICT Summit at Block C & G, Conference Hall of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment. They will hold on the 19th – 20th of November.
- Program Round-Up and Departures on the 21st of November,2019
Features of the program will include
- Trainings/Workshops on Renewable Technologies (Solar Panel Assembling & Biogas Digester Manufacturing converting waste to wealth), Digital Literacy/ICTs (Web Design, Graphic Design, Programming, Online Marketing etc) and Skill Acquisition Courses
- Plenaries/Panellists Sessions
- Tour of Tech businesses and Agencies
- Awards and Dinner Party