We thank you for your interest in Developing Skills of Citizens with us through STEM / STEAM / ICT Tech Learning’s.
Our target is to train at least 50 each of Girls, Boys, Youths, Women, Men and Retired Citizens from each geopolitical Zones of the Country before the end of 2020 for an Industrial Revolution and National Development.
All Courses are trained in Practical Hands -On product development sessions.
Please send us the following details for your sponsorship of any category of citizens as follows:
1. Your Name / Organisations Name
2. Your Mobile Number
3. Email Address
4. Organisation Address and State Location
5. Beneficiaries you wish to support
a. Girls (ages 9-17)
b. Boys (ages 9-17)
c. Youths (ages 18-35)
d. Women (ages 18 above)
e. Retired but untired Citizens (ages 60 above)
f. Men (ages 40-60)
6. Number of Persons to Sponsor
f. Other (please specify)
7. Courses wishing to Engage your Beneficiaries
(with cost per person)
a…IoT PC Unity Board Assembly & Configuration
b… Solar Panels Assembly from Scratch production
c…Laptops & Mobile Phones Assembly, Repairs and Configuration
d…Cyber security Master’s Class
e…Digital Literacy and Online Marketing
Other Courses @ High Tech Centre Solutions Hub
a. Coding & Programming
b. Business Skills (cosmetology, baking / pastries, shoes / bag making, photography, etc)
c. Video Editing & Cinematography
d. Graphic Design
e. Website / Blog Design
8. Do you have specific persons to be nominated as your Beneficiaries
9. If No, do you permit us to nominate beneficiaries?
(Yes / No)
Please specify Training Location based on Geo- Zones
10. If yes, please send their names, phone number, email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.UK
Or by SMS / WhatsApp to 08034241874
11. Indicate Locations you wish your Beneficiaries should be trained.
(2nd August 17-19/ 3rd September 21-23 Batches)
c. Port Harcourt, Rivers
d. Jalingo, Taraba State
f. East ..date yet to be fixed.
Thank you for your Support, God bless you or your Organisation.
You may please share with any other person or organisation you think might be willing to support .
Dr Wunmi Hassan
CEO, High Tech Centre for Nigerian Women and Youths
For: STEM Girls, STEAM Boys, STEM Women & Tech Men Initiatives.