Re:National STEM Summit 2021
HighTech Centre for Women and Youths invites you to the re-scheduled Gombe edition of the National STEM Summit planned to hold on June 21-25, 2021.
Due to the security issues across the country we shall be hosting the batch at ABUJA from 28th June to 2nd July 2021 at the Green Minds Hotel, Utako Abuja.
The trainings being the 4th edition, themed “Harnessing Enduring All Round Technology Skills in a New Normal Digital Economy” will feature Courses that includes:
- Artificial Intelligence and robotics @ N25,000
- Internet of Things (IoT) PC & Unity Board Assembly & Configurations @ N25,000
- Solar Panels Assembly from scratch production, installations and Management @ N35,000
- Laptops assembly, Repairs and configuration @N25,000
- Mobile Phones Assembly, Repairs, and Configuration @N25,000
- Cyber Security Masters Class with CISCO @ N25,000
- Digital Literacy (Computing Fundamentals, Word, Excel, Power Point, & Internet Communications) @N15,000
- Online Marketing Techniques @ N20,000
- Content Management System (CMS) @ N20,000
- Biogas Digester – Wastes to Gas production @ N35,000
The cost of training for all 10 courses is N180,000 per person – highly subsidized at the Training of Trainers (TOT) workshops.
- You can sponsor any Delegate at the cost of N180,000 for all courses; OR
- Sponsor delegates for the Compulsory Courses which are: Digital Literacy, and Cyber Security, and Content Management System, (the 3 Sum totals N60,000), and any other 3 Core STEM Courses from amidst the highlighted courses above.
- We request delegates to please come with their personal laptops if they can so we can give soft copies of training materials during the sessions.
Please let us have the list with full payments of those to be trained at the Abuja TOT at least a week before the dates of TOT workshops.
Full payments for registration of delegates be made to our Access Diamond Bank Account 0034611000 or Sterling Bank 0019052855 in favour of High-Tech Centre for Nigerian Women and Youth.
All information and enquiries are to be sent to email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org or by Call / SMS / WhatsApp to 08034241874. For further enquiries please visit us at www.hightechwomen.org.ng. See details of our other programs and courses attached. We can be reached on possible collaborations or groups’ capacity development.
Please accept my highest regards as always.