The 9th Women Leaders Forum (WLF) is a gathering of Top Female CEOs & Functionaries at Federal and State Ministries, Wives of National and State’s Assembly Hon. Members and Clerks, Commissioners, Local Government Chairmen, Councilors and Women Leaders, the Supervisors as well as female Officials or Directors of Relevant Ministries/Departments/Agencies across all States of the Federation and the FCT.
The Forum is to empower our women especially leaders who can take up challenges or initiatives for developments at rural and urban communities for the overall aim of not just actualizing the newly instituted Sustainable Development Goals (M/SDGs) and the Change Agenda of Mr. President for our dear country.
The theme for this years’ forum is “Women Leaders in a Technology Driven Economy” with specific outlook into how to engage Women and Leaders to come up with educational capacity building initiatives, Tech Businesses Opportunities and Environmental preservation for Community and National Development.
- Technologies and ICT Infrastructure for Development of Tech –prenures
- Women and Environmental Management for Sustainable Development
- Designing business Concepts for Rural Women and Youths
- Modern Libraries and Education of Women at all Levels
- Initiatives for Aged and Adult Citizen Mobilisation and Development
- Cybersecurity, Women and Child online Protection
- Women and Internet Governance: Issues and Options for Community Development
- Financing Tech-based Businesses and Opportunities for Women in Nigeria
- The Roles of Civil Societies, Cultural and Religious Organisations in Developing Women in a Knowledge Economy
Who to Attend
- Female CEOs
- Female Legislators and Parliamentarians at States and Federal levels
- Wives of Public Office Officials at Local, State and Federal Levels. i.e. Local Government Chairmen/Caretakers, Ward Councilors Members of States’ and Federal Assemblies
- Women and Wives of Leaders at Religious Organisations
- Civil Societies, Women based Associations and NGOs
- Women at Private and Public Institutions
- Professional Women in the Organised Private Sector
- General Public
Dates: December 1st – 2nd, 2015
Venue: Sheraton Hotels and Towers, Abuja
Register online at www.hightechwomen.org.ng with a Fee of N87, 500 per participant only.
All payments can be made to
Sterling Bank Plc, Account No: 0019052855 OR Diamond Bank, Acct. No: 0034611000,
Account Name: High Tech Centre for Nigerian Women and Youths.
To Exhibit or Sponsor, call 08034241874 / 0703200204 and if to register